Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MARKHAM JANUARY MEETIMG

Markham first meeting for 2015 and considering the weather we had a great turn out. Yes it is very cold out there and you know on cold days like this, makes me want to get my knitting/crocheting out and get cracking. So I can make some thing warm for those in need. 
Here a few blankets i have been working on to raise fun for our charity. This one I had a photo of the pattern and could not fine the instructions for it. low and behold, i was on pinterest one day and I found it. Could not wait to start it and here it is. I have no name for the pattern. I love the way it turned out, so i will be making another one soon.



And this one I used  the cray stitch . I really like working with is stitch, easy and fast.

Monica finished her Afghan and it look great! This is for her home.

Lovely baby blanket from Sharon.

Two scarves from Nayana.

From Siobhan, this beautiful cowl.

This scarf Sharon made using some squares I gave her, looks good Sharon!!
Well ladies, thanks again for your wonderful work. Keep up the good work!!

No comments: