Wednesday, April 15, 2015

APRIL MEETING IN MARKHAM

This hat was sent to me by Melissa from Kanata On. Thank you Mellissa!



Here are three fleece baby blankets that I love. They were donated to us by Alice, she did not make them, they were bought. If any one can sew and would like to make some of them to donate to us, please contact me. Alice thank you so much for these blankets. They are perfect for new born babies.





At the Markham meeting, this beautiful blanket Madge crocheted. I love the colours.

Gorgeous cowl and hat sets from Siobhan

 Another slipper set from Monica, made for a friend. She will be making some for casting off the cold soon.

From Jane, a couple of hat and scarf set. Lovely!

I really like this little boy's sweater, from Sharon. Sharon I love it!

and a scarf.

Christine is at it again, three beautiful blankets.
The yarn she used for this blanket, worked up amazing.


I think she said pattern, she used the drop stitch. beautiful!

I finally finished this for my great nephew in Winnipeg. I hope he is going to like it.
That's it for now, keep up the good work. Thanks again.

No comments: